goal digger + dream catcher.
Your favorite carefree/rightfully skeptical black girl (assumedly), khoLi. has committed the next year of her life to juggling Khafra Company, The Ardor Brand, and Be Your Own Girlfriend, all while using her mystical powers to
In case you’re wondering … khoLi. believes that Jay Z is necessary for the revolution and that joy is a radical political position.
And she shops.
The Things You All Really Care About …
Ph.D., Literatures in English, Rutgers University (expected May 2015)
M.A., Literatures in English, Rutgers University (May 2011)
B.A., English Arts (May 2007)
- Founder & Creative Director: Khafra Company
- Founder & Creative Director: The Ardor Brand
- Creator: Black.Girl.Grad.School. + B.Y.O.G. + if God can Cook
- Contributor: VelvetPark | BrandingBusiness.Com
- Editor: Personal statements, essays, books, blogs, etc.
- PR & marketing or brand development
- Image & wardrobe consultations
- Boutique merchandising / floor plan consultation
- Communication SERVICES
P.S. —> Kholi also creates innovative strategies for new brand narratives and business-to-consumer conversations.